Friday, November 16, 2007

Airlie Beach Diving

After our practice dive in Botany Bay a few weeks ago - specifically to test the new underwater camera - which I forgot - finally, we get to dive together.

How was it? Well, let's have a look at our respective log-book entries...

Kim:

As Steve and I slipped into the azure depths I could not help but ponder the millennia of polyp activity that went into the slow construction of this wonder of the world. The Damsel Fish and Yellow Tails scattered before us as we invaded their sacred territory as if to suggest that, while we were welcome for a while, soon, too soon, we must turn our backs on this cathedral of life and finally return to the world we evolved to make our own.

Look but don't touch. Wonder but don't take. Leave only bubbles.

Steve :

No lobbies. Crap dive.


Kim does the 'Fly, my pretties' thing.

Yeah, and she found something willy-shaped, too. I mean, really, there's no taking her anywhere.

Ooo, Giant Clam.

And lots of Yellow Tails which would probably cook up a treat if I could ever get hold of one.

No comments: