Friday, February 29, 2008

Perth - Racing Cars

My chrissey prezzie - yes, racing cars.

The circuit is over by the airport and I got to drive hot laps in a V8. Woot.

While waiting for my turn, I watched this other lot drive round cones. It looked OK but driving round children would have been a lot more fun.

These were the cars. There were 4 people in this time-slot, me and three girls of the female persuasion.

That's one of the girls who went first. I would have got to the car quicker but there was a shoe shop on turn 3 and things got a little congested.

Mine, all mine. Red, of course - goes faster - and roll bars for all that off-circuit fun in the trees. I got a video, too, and, as soon as I get it on to some equipment where I can take some screen grabs I'll post those as well.

No comments: